MILES: My Website
Hi, name is Miles, I am an aspiring actor. I love to read, play video games, Scuba Dive, and watch movies or Netflix Shows. Enjoy the website, and scroll down to find out more about me.
I have been acting for as far as I can remember, I'm a movie buff and I love musical theater.
I have been playing video games for several years, I started with a Wii and now I play on a ps4 so yeah.
Ricinator, pixabay.com, CC0
A couple a years ago I was introduced to an anime and I started to get into it, and basically, I have watched a whole vaiety of different anime series since then.
Key Lime Pie ^^
Key Lime Pie is an easy-to-make, tart, delicious pie that is great for any type of occasion. Can make for a truly sweet summer
- Graham crackers
- 3 cups of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 3/4 cup of key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight.
- Grind your graham crackers so they can be spread around the platter. DO NOT grind them until they are fine. Grind until they are broken down, and have some chunks.
- Spread them around the platter so they are covering the rim of the platter and the bottom of the platter. Make the crust about half a centimeter thick.
- Next, mix your sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, key lime juice, grated lime zest, and vanilla all together in a medium sized bowl. Make sure to mix it well.
- After you are done mixing, pour your mixture into the platter with the graham cracker crust already in it.
- Put it in the oven for about 5-8 minutes. It will be ready when little pinhole bubbles start bursting at the top, so keep an eye on it!
- After you take out the pie, put it in the freezer to chill until it is ready to be served. You may put on whipped cream or a lime garnish if you desire. Get ready for a delicious dessert!